Tuesday 8 October 2013

Dynamic Clouds

So I've been working on the Skydome for a about a week now and have been stuck on the dynamic clouds for most of it. The reason for this is, that I need varying kinds of clouds to really get a dynamic feel to the scene. I will need normal puffy clouds on a sunny day, light cloud cover, full cloud cover and storm clouds and getting that is quite difficult. I've been trying to analyze the procedural Skydome in the Unreal Engine 3 which has been difficult at best. I think the best way to go about it is to create a simplistic Skydome that works and then slowly build on it with what I know works with my limited knowledge.

As a final thought I want the Skydome to have the possibility of working on an Alien planet so I'll start with a realistic and then build on top with alien aspects.

No comments:

Post a Comment